“HEAD ABOVE WATER” (60 minutes / Audiences > All Group Sizes – All Levels)
Michaels motivating and inspirational speaking sessions can provide a considerable contribution to your employees and leadership teams success, mental health and wellbeing by;
- Providing a real “lived experience” to those of all levels of business
- Creating awareness on Mental Health in the workplace
- Reducing stigma
- Explaining how work-related stress can impact your physical and emotional health including the impact it has on the productivity of a business
- Assisting businesses in preventative measures
- Providing a positive way forward for both individuals and businesses
- Providing HOPE
“PROTECTING WHAT COUNTS” (30 minutes / Audiences > All Group Sizes – All Levels > Compliments the “Head Above Water” talk)
“Protecting What Counts” is a lived experience story that shares with audiences the relationship between “Protecting What Counts” and good Mental Health & Wellbeing.
Audiences will learn how Michael’s shift in thinking and looking at his life differently made a profound transformation in his Mental Health & Wellbeing, his work and his life in general.
Michael experienced a positive shift in his Mental Health & Wellbeing over the years simply by seeing, thinking, feeling and behaving differently.
Audiences will be able to learn from Michael’s journey and take-way positive strategies.